|Ni logo untik prescription dr doctor tu...|
digunakan sbg 'trademark' bdk2 pharmacy...
- to oversee the drug-use process,
- to make it safe and to make it efficient.
- It also exists to help patients make the best use of their medications.
- As a communicator
- the pharmacist should initiate dialogue with the patient to obtain a sufficiently detailed medication history; the pharmacist must be prepared and adequately equipped to perform a proper screening for specific conditions and diseases, without interfering with the prescriber's authority;
- the pharmacist must provide objective information about medicines;
- the pharmacist must be able to use and interpret additional sources of information to satisfy the needs of the patient;
- the pharmacist should be able to help the patient undertake appropriate and responsible self-medication or, when necessary, refer the patient for medical advice;
- The pharmacist must ensure confidentiality concerning details of the patient’s condition.
- As a quality drug supplier (Pengedar Dadah Bertauliah namanye :)
- As a trainer and supervisor
- To ensure up-to-date quality service, the pharmacist must be encouraged to participate in continuing professional development activities such as continuing education.
- The pharmacist is often assisted by non-pharmacist staff and must ensure that the services rendered by these auxiliaries correspond to established standards of practice.